Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The enemy actually practices what they falsely accuse us of.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The enemy actually practices what they falsely accuse us of.

When this government makes wild accusations, be forewarned that it's what they are going to do to those who disagree with them.
    The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
    The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

That is 100% correct. But God forbid if you accuse them of wrongdoing!!! Make sure you get out to vote Nov. And tell your family and everyone you know! As True Americans, and to protect our constitution, we must do that!
    Last edited by 1563621; 09-04-2022, 12:51 PM.

Comment

At a speech in Maryland brandon just admitted the election was stolen. his quote was "no one ever has the opportunity to steal an election again". AGAIN !!!!!!
      brandon told us the truth by accident.

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...tolen-n2612340

The volume may be muted. You will have to adjust it.
      Looking for SA bayonets 922033 & 1045220

Comment

So true Gentlemen! A great book I've read a couple of times is one based on the life of Dietrich Bonhoeffer. It really helped me understand how such a great nation like Germany, could become what it did under the Third Reich. It was a gradual conditioning by those in power using all forms of media and education. We are seeing the same methods being used today in this country, and it's certainly working. When I was growing up, we were required to read books like "Animal Farm, "1984" and "Atlas Shrugged" for example, to help us spot the type of manipulation and indoctrination that's currently taking place. One of the many takeaways from "1984" is that we are literally seeing 2+2 being accepted as 5 in many circles in the form of basic biology and math and people are buying it, mainly young people who are always ripe for indoctrination. Just ask the many high school and college students that believe biological men can have periods and give birth. ;D

Remember, the Left is all about free speech, as long as you don't disagree with them.

Comment

I recently borrowed a friend's copy of "1984" and am re-reading it. Fortunately, they had us read it in high school. Used to work in a large K-12 school district. The political indoctrination in the schools was pretty well ramped up even back then. Nowadays, it's actually scary. And guess who wants to disarm us...?

As Arsenio Hall used to say, "a little somethin' to make you go, 'hmmmm'...."

They never gave us The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged in school, though my mother had read them in school.

Though, to be fair, the Right has used indoctrination methods, too. Maybe not as effectively in recent years, since they don't have most of the mass media in their pockets. But they've still done it.

Either way, it's bad news; doesn't matter who does it.

Comment

IDK, I am a product of the late 60s and was brought up 100% USA American, missed the indoctrination in high school and college. I guess by only a short time. Maybe it was that LSD we kids used at woodstock! LOL. Or my 2 brothers in Vietnam combat zones same time! I really don't know how we have gone down so fast and in such a short time. I see and hope we have a complete tidal wave of RED turnout for midterms. Although I think biden is trying for a violent response by Republicans to close midterms and declare martial law.
            Last edited by 1563621; 09-05-2022, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X