• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Jersey gun owner follows the law and gets arrested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyFt54Pk6Lk
    Looking for SA bayonet 1045220

She's awesome as usual.
    If this goes his way, as it should, but this is Jersey, so who knows, he should demand a public apology as well as have this fully expunged. His property should be fully returned to him as well since he did nothing wrong. Worst case, he should sue some agencies if not individuals and get all of his lawyer fees paid by the morons who played this game.
    As a friend once said, "if central and southern New Jersey could secede from Northern New Jersey, they would." I'd love to see that happen.

Comment

Sending thoughts and prayers. It would be interesting to see if she was as concerned when a politician said, every day, that a free press (the 1A) is the "enemy of the people."
      Sorry Mr. President, the people we defeated in WW2 were not "fine people," and America's war dead are not "suckers" and "losers."

Comment

I'm a political refugee from CT. The last straw for me was when someone tried to call down a "red flag" confiscation on me. The police investigated, and found that I had supposedly threatened a friend who rejected the idea I had supposedly threatened him. There were a few leftists who hated my guts for disagreeing with them, so I realized it was only a matter of time. I had Rock Island Auction company take all but a few firearms (I kept my Garands). Better to have the cash than the state confiscates and destroys everything. Six months later I moved to West Virginia.
        The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
        The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

Working...
        X