This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome!

Welcome to our Politics & Gun Rights subforum. Our Second Amendment rights are under constant assault, and the freedoms that we cherish today may be gone tomorrow. Please feel free to discuss current events in both politics and gun rights, since they often walk hand in hand, but please keep conversations civil and respectful. It's human nature to disagree, but there are ways to go about it without insulting and offending others. Thank you!
    Welcome to the Addiction!

We need to watch out for scammers, some of our Troopers in the .Texas area where I live, have received regular mail about posting what we have or what we own and file it with a law assist program, claim they are with N.RA. It’s a fraud and do not respond, seems they are targeting elderly, 11th congressional district of Texas. As all of you know Texas, filed a document for the mail in votes to be reviewed, documented and investigated, apparently several states have destroyed these documents. The powers to be want you and me to go along with this fraud. Hope all of you and your family have a nice holiday, AJ

Comment

We moved out of the northeast US altogether in part because of the increasing repression towards firearms. Taxes and cost of living had us struggling as well. The last straw came when someone tried to call down a "red flag" confiscation on me. At the time I had a collection of firearms worth upwards of $20,000. The state would have confiscated and destroyed it all. The person I supposedly "threatened" told the police it was baloney, and no further action was taken. When I found out I called Rock Island Auction and sent nearly everything off. I'd rather have the cash than lose everything. About six months later we got out of that awful area.

Beware of "red flag" laws. They usually are enforced on innocent people.
      The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
      The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

Due to my job and having to fire employees and ban customers, I get people threatening unspecific violence and also to kill me often. The police have never cared, and have made excuses for the scum that did it like their language was too vague, and they have never done nothing. One time a fired employee said her husband had guns and she was going to get even and when I called the police, they said they talked to her "But she denied it". And I said fine, I really called so it was documented that when they acted on threatened my life and when I had to shoot them in self defense it would be on record they were trying to do something to me, the cop got so angry and said no, call 911 and wait for us to respond. Good advice.
        However if you're a known "gun guy" that was politically motivated, or talk about your rights or the Constitution, or have the wrong stickers on your car and was to try threatening to kill someone just out of anger of the moment, you'd be slung up in one of those red flag confiscation scams. But it was Ok for some low information voters to do it to me and many others like me.
        Whatever governor or DA or whatever idiots support these red flag confiscation scams, should be hung by their twig and berries by piano wire from a crane in the middle of the city. They're scum and don't care these unconstitutional "laws" seem to be designed to just disarm regular people easily before due process.
        m14brian

Comment

It was a politically motivated attempt to disarm me in an enemy (democrat) controlled state (CT). I've always been extremely careful about what I said because the environment was so hostile to conservatives. For political reasons also, I was harassed so badly at work the company moved me out of the plant to work from home for my own safety. The animal who did the harassment was a minority, so nothing was done to that person.

In the end, I'll be getting treatment for PTSD after what I went through. Apparently it's similar to what a prison guard in a really rough facility would have.
          The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
          The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

Hey guys your not alone, I lived in Washington State when I was younger, entered the Army in 1966, got a GED never Graduated from High School, I’ve been Harassed all my life, Fired over bogus bull shit, and it continues, I am so use to It,if I don’t get Harassed I feel something is wrong( what did I miss) my wife tells me it’s because I don’t Wave and act Friendly. Okay what ever. I worked at General Dynamics in Fort Worth for three years, got fired over something I did not do, the Union got me fired, I was Salary worker in engineering, went back to flying the same person that got me fired at GD tried the same thing at Emery, but it didn’t work. my good friend Married her, they now live next door to me. Okay that FS can go to hell, calls the cops all the time, to include animal control, I own a American Shepard. Sick sick sick (B) hey guys hope none of you go thru this, HNY AJ

Comment

Working...
            X