IMR4895 source?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMR4895 source?

Does anyone know of any IMR4895 available anywhere? Thanks.

Found this:
    https://www.scheels.com/p/imr-4895-p...448605905.html

https://www.runnings.com/imr-4895-ri...imr4895-1.html

https://www.greentophuntfish.com/imr...-rifle-powder/

Looks like the first two might be local pickup only though.

Comment

Yes, first two are local pick up and the third one is out of stock. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Try a gun show and maybe gunbroker. I know it will be very expensive but the choice right now is shoot/have ammo/reload, or don't. If you don't somebody else will.
        m14brian

Comment

That's a bummer. When I looked, the last one was showing as still available. That's why I pointed it out.

Comment

As Brian said, it doesn't last too long when it comes up!

Comment

Yeah, sorry if I sounded rude as I wasn't intending to be at all, just trying to emphasize that waiting or procrastinating when you find anything gun related these days results in missing out a good deal of the time. I bought a couple of the new but discontinued 62gr green tip contract overrun ammo 420 rd cans at about 1.5x the old retail and people said there's no way they'd pay that, there were about a dozen on gunbroker, they were all sold out even at more than 2x the price in 2 weeks. I'm glad I didn't listen to anyone and got the 2 cases. can't find them anywhere now! AR parts are hard to get, lowers are hard to get, uppers are hard to get, almost everything is sold out everywhere, ammp is very hard to get and reloading components are very hard to get as well, if you can find it, scoop it up. We got at least 4 years of gun hating Commies going to the WH it looks like, so get ready boys the best you can.
              m14brian

Comment

Originally posted by m14brian View Post
                Yeah, sorry if I sounded rude as I wasn't intending to be at all, just trying to emphasize that waiting or procrastinating when you find anything gun related these days results in missing out a good deal of the time. I bought a couple of the new but discontinued 62gr green tip contract overrun ammo 420 rd cans at about 1.5x the old retail and people said there's no way they'd pay that, there were about a dozen on gunbroker, they were all sold out even at more than 2x the price in 2 weeks. I'm glad I didn't listen to anyone and got the 2 cases. can't find them anywhere now! AR parts are hard to get, lowers are hard to get, uppers are hard to get, almost everything is sold out everywhere, ammp is very hard to get and reloading components are very hard to get as well, if you can find it, scoop it up. We got at least 4 years of gun hating Commies going to the WH it looks like, so get ready boys the best you can.
                m14brian
                Just like going to a gun show, seeing something you'd consider buying, go on your merry way perusing the aisles, then going back a couple of hours later and it's gone. Sometimes you get lucky and that works, but it usually doesn't. I got very lucky once with an arsenal rebuilt Russian made SKS that way. Was still there when I went back. Was $200 and in great shape. Got smart and jumped all over it. The dealer selling it hated to see it go because it was from his personal collection, but needed room in his safe. Said several people looked at it, but for whatever reason, passed on it, like their had to be something wrong with it, but it was perfect. Ended up selling it to my dad way later because I needed the cash. At least it's still in the family.

Comment

Originally posted by m14brian View Post
                  m14brian
                  I didn't take it as rude at all Brian. What you said is spot-on.

Comment

Working...
                  X