1344 rds. in original crate and bandos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1344 rds. in original crate and bandos.

Auction find. I wasn't sure if it was legit or full , turns out to be better than expected.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Very nice pick up!!!!
          Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Great score. Twin Cities 1954 and non corrosive to boot. I have not seen a wood crate like that since the 1970s.

Comment

Originally posted by RDS View Post
              Great score. Twin Cities 1954 and non corrosive to boot. I have not seen a wood crate like that since the 1970s.
              I think they are 45 vintage, repacked in 52 ? I need to look into dating the lot #.

Comment

Your absolutely right. My bad. I misread the head stamp. TW 45 . WWII ammo in wood crate is a super find. How are the clips marked?

Comment

Originally posted by RDS View Post
                  Your absolutely right. My bad. I misread the head stamp. TW 45 . WWII ammo in wood crate is a super find. How are the clips marked?
                  The few I looked at are Borg Warners. I would like to unpack a few and see if there are any SA or WRA marked, I'm hesitant to do so this to such an untouched lot though.

Comment

Sweet score!! That's awesome.
                    m14brian

Comment

Read somewhere that the "black tip" became the standard issued to combat infantry. That was in both theatres during WWII.
                      The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
                      The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

Working...
                      X