Last 2 cases of 22 rf from the CMP.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last 2 cases of 22 rf from the CMP.

Down to my last two cases of 22 rimfire ammo from the CMP. I bought 5 cases a few years ago thinking it would last me a lifetime. Well, looks as though I might just outlast it. Great practice ammo. I know that if I do well with this on 50 yd benchrest, I will do much better with good ammo like SK match extra.

Click image for larger version

Name:	22 rimfire..jpg
Views:	102
Size:	164.1 KB
ID:	28337

Yes, great practice ammo. I'm down to about 12 bricks.
    Looking for SA bayonets 922033 & 1045220

Comment

I wish I'd known about that from the CMP years ago, I would've tried to get in on it. I sold all my .22s after years of not being able to get any ammo, vultures were hanging outside all of the stores buying up the ammo, or employees would snag it all up and do whatever with it, while regular people had to work. It got old quickly. Good to see you guys got stocked up.
      m14brian

Comment

Originally posted by m14brian View Post
        I wish I'd known about that from the CMP years ago,
        Brian,
        I found a CMP receipt from October 2012. A box of 5000 rounds was $125.00 plus $25.00 for shipping. So, that is $0.03 a round.

Looking for SA bayonets 922033 & 1045220

Comment

Those that I bought were $90. per case shipped.

Comment

Damn, what a deal. Thanks for sharing guys.

Getting rid of .22LR did get me into AR-15s which were cheap to shoot for several years, but here we are again! I've just resigned myself that moving forward NO shooting will be cheap. It's good you guys got a stash but it's going to painful at the checkout after that lol.
            m14brian

Comment

I got the same deal as others from the CMP. I’ve shot it, given it away to those in need, etc. Still have shelf full of it.

Comment

Got to be ready when things like this come up on estore.

Comment

Working...
                X